HuP Solar-One 2100 Cycle Industrial Batteries The Solar-One battery with HuP Technology is optimized for renewable energy systems. It has a slightly enlarged epoxy-coated steel case that allows cell removal and easier installation without a forklift or crane. Solar-One batteries are designed with 0.310 in thick positive plates and a patented technology that allows them to be warranted for 2100 cycles to 80% depth of discharge. The 10-year warranty, 7-year free replacement and 3 years prorated is the best in the RE industry.
Each Solar-One is made up of six 2-volt cells and comes with stainless steel hardware, lead-plated copper busbars, a cell-lifting strap and an operator/installation manual. Order two for 24-volt systems or four for 48-volt systems.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.5 × 28 × 40 inches
- Weight: 3100 lbs
- ISO-9000 Certified manufacturing plants and process assures you of batteries made to the high international Quality standards.
- Uses a special patented recipe to achieve Even More Extra Life at deeper cycles than the competition.
- Uses flip top caps that Reduce Maintenance time.
- Is the only battery in RE that has over 9 sq. in. of terminal area that allows for Multiple Connections to the battery without the need for expensive terminal blocks.
- Solar-One® batteries have been in RE service for over 12 years yielding an extremely good track record with less than a 1% Cell Failure rate.