Rolls Surrette S530 (S-530) Deep Cycle Batteries feature a high cycle life with thick, positive, battery plates and a large liquid reserve. Taller plates create a higher total capacity than the S430. Furthermore, Rolls Surrette takes the L-16H size battery to even higher levels by improving the overall capacity and service life. Heavier than the L-16H type, the model S530 (S-530) is a six volt battery with a capacity of 530 amp Hrs. @100 Hr. rate. The model S530 (S-530) is also unsurpassed in reliability. Connections are easy due to the thick lead alloy flag terminals for 5/16 in. bolts. The battery is packaged in a light weight structural molded container with lifting rope handles.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.3 × 7.125 × 16.75 inches
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Deep Cycle
- Flooded Lead-Acid
- Reliable and dependable
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- Rope handles
- The Warranty for the S-530 (S530) battery is seven (7) years. The first 24 months is replacement. The next 60 months is prorated.
- For a Single String 530 (S-530) AH Bank, you will need 2 of the S530 (S-530) for a 12 Volt System, 4 of the S5300 for a 24 Volt System and 8 of the S530 (S-530) for a 48 Volt System.
- Each additional string will multiply the AH.