US Battery’s US2200 6 Volt Flooded Lead Acid Battery
Because of its proven performance, higher capacity and longer service life, U.S. Battery’s US2200-XC2 has become the company’s most popular six volt, deep-cycle, flooded lead-acid battery used in a variety of applications. This deep-cycle battery has the highest rated capacity and the ability to reach peak capacity in fewer cycles than any other battery in its class. The reason behind this, is U.S. Battery’s exclusive XC2™ formulation and Diamond Plate Technology®. XC2 stands for extreme capacity, which exemplifies the high percentage of tetrabasic lead sulfate (TTBLS) used in each battery cell. The more uniformly controlled TTBLS crystal size results in a stronger crystal network within the formed positive plate active material. Diamond Plate Technology® holds it all together, providing a much more efficient battery cell. This efficiency translates to improved performance, longer battery life, and a more cost effective way to operate golf cars, aerial platforms, commercial cleaning equipment, and much more.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25 × 7.13 × 11.25 inches
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Highest initial capacity
- Fastest cycle up to full rated capacity
- Highest total energy delivered over the life of the battery
- Ultimate compatibility with the wide range of chargers used in the field
- High charge efficiency designed to meet the new California Energy Commission regulations for combined charger/battery charge efficiency
- Type: Flooded Lead Acid (FLA) non-sealed
- Case material: Polypropylene / Heat Sealed
- Charge time from full discharge is 9-12 hours.
- Absorption charge time is determined by the battery but will usually be 3 hours at 2.45 volts per cell.
- Float time is unlimited at 2.17 volts per cell.
- Specific gravity at full charge is 1.270 minimum