The Rolls Surrette S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) Deep Cycle Battery features a high cycle life without the need for maintenance. The AGM technology (Absorbed Glass Mat) keeps the electrolyte (Acid) contained in the glass mats allowing the S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) to not expel any liquids even under severe overcharge. The S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) is a non-hazardous battery resulting in lower shipping costs and can also be shipped via air. AGM batteries have an extremely low internal resistance giving them a very low self-discharge rate.
The S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) is a 2 volt battery with a capacity of 3560 Amp Hrs. @ 100 Hr. rate or 3300 Amp Hrs. @ 20 Hr. rate. The terminals are brass auto posts with top threaded inserts.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.88 × 13.88 × 15.13 inches
- Weight: 431 lbs
- Low maintenance
- Sealed, allowing for storage in a confined space
- Offers top notch battery performance
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- 3,000 amp hour capactiy @ 10 hr. discharge rate
- Won't spill
- Stores charge longer than flooded types
- Warranty is 5 years (first 24 months free replacement, next 36 months prorated).
- For a single string of 3560 Amp Hrs. @100 Hr rate, you will need 6 of the S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) for a 12-volt system, 12 of the S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) for a 24-volt system and 24 of the S2-3560AGM (S23560AGM) for a 48-volt system.
- Each additional string will multiply the Amp Hrs.