The Rolls Surrette S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) Deep Cycle Battery features a high cycle life without the need for maintenance. The AGM technology (Absorbed Glass-Mat) keeps the electrolyte (Acid) contained in the glass mats allowing the S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) to not expel any liquids even under severe overcharge. The S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) is a non-hazardous battery resulting in lower shipping costs and can also be shipped via air. AGM batteries have an extremely low internal resistance giving them a very low self-discharge rate.
Rolls Surrette takes the L-16 size battery to even higher levels by improving the capacity and service life. This battery is heavier than the typical L-16 type, and is unsurpassed in reliability. The Rolls Surrette S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) is a direct AGM replacement for lead acid batteries like the Trojan L16H. The S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) is a six volt battery with a capacity of 460 Amp Hrs. @ 100 Hr. rate or 415 Amp Hrs. @ 20 Hr. rate. The terminals are dual type which consists of an auto post along with a stud.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75 × 7.125 × 16.75 inches
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Low maintenance
- Sealed, allowing for storage in a confined space
- Offers top notch battery performance
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- 415 amp hour capacity @ 20 hr. discharge rate
- Won't spill
- Stores charge longer than flooded types
- Warranty is 5 years (first 24 months free replacement, next 36 months prorated).
- For a single string of 460 Amp Hrs. @100 Hr rate, you will need 2 of the S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) for a 12-volt system, 4 of the S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) for a 24-volt system and 8 of the S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) for a 48-volt system.
- Each additional string will multiply the Amp Hrs.