Kyocera has produced yet another high-efficiency high-quality module--the black framed Kyocera KD230GX-LPB 230-watt solar panel. A good choice for harsh weather conditions, the solar cells of the KD230GX-LPB 230-watt panel are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and a pottant with back sheet for protection. The sturdy anodized framed structure of the module allows for easy and safe installation. See how Kyocera panels compare to other brands in a recent field test performed by an independent research facility.
Suitable for home, business or commercial projects, the UL listed KD200-60 P Series solar module can be used in a variety of applications, such as:
• Microwave / Radio repeater stations
• Electrification of villages in remote areas
• Power source for summer vacation homes
• Emergency communication systems
• Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
• Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
• Desalination systems
* Recreational vehicles & Sailboat charging systems
Made in San Diego, California, the module qualifies as an "American good" under the “Buy American” clause of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Backed by an extensive warranty, the KD230GX-LFB 230-watt solar panel is a worthwhile long-term investment.
Call Wholesale Solar at (1-800-472-1142.and speak to a technician. We'll help you design the best system possible whatever your application may be.
See all Kyocera Solar Panels.
See all solar panels.