Kyocera is the leading producer, in the solar industry, of efficient and cost effective solar power systems on the market. The larger solar modules such as the KD210GX-LP utilize d.Blue solar cell technology while maintaining three-bus bar circuitry.
The KD210GX-LP 210 watt solar panel is ideal for grid tie systems. Some of the recommended applications are commercial, residential, water pumping systems and high voltage stand-alone systems.
Kyocera is a leader of solar technology and proves it with a 16% conversion rate on their solar cells.
All solar cells are encapsulated between a tempered glass and a pottant black sheet providing excellent environmental protection. In order to ensure structural strength the entire laminate is installed in anodized aluminum frame (which also allows for easy installation).Solar panels come equipped with plug-in connectors.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 60 × 40 × 3.5 inches
- Weight: 40.8 lbs
- Thermal cycling and shock test
- Thermal/freezing and high humidity cycling test
- Isolation test on electrical circuit
- Mechanical, wind and twist loading test
- Hail and Salt mist test
- Light and water-exposure test
- Field exposure test on all Kyocera solar panels
- MPN: KD210GX-LP