If you compare solar panels, you'll find that the Kyocera KD215GX-LPU solar panel surpasses other panels in quality, efficiency and durability. It has one of the tightest power tolerances in the industry--+5/-0W. This means that the panel you buy will never generate less that its nameplate of 215 watts, but could generate up to 5 watts over its nameplate.
The LPU series has a sturdier construction, allowing for end mounting of 50 pounds per square feet and winds at 130 miles per hour. if you mount your panel in the traditional way, the panel will be able to support a snow load of 113 pounds per square feet... Now, that's progress!
Kyocera also keeps their eye on their environmental impact. They designed the KD215GX-LPU module to have a frame depth of 1.8 inches vs. 1.4 inches. While sturdier, its smarter construction actually means less aluminum is used in each panel and less energy is used to create each panel. If you want to know more about Kyocera panels, give us a call at 1-800-472-1142.
Please ask us about Kyocera's warranty on the KD215GX-LPU 215 watt solar panel.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 60 × 40 × 5 inches
- Weight: 39.7 lbs
- Tolerance ratio of +5w/-0w
- New frame technology allows for an increased snow load with
- end mounting under 50 pounds per square and traditional
- mounting under 113 pounds per square feet
- Strong, sturdy aluminum box frame
- Green manufacturing
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections