Using breakthrough technology perfected in Sharp's space solar cell program, these modules incorporate an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency. Common applications include office buildings, houses, cabins, solar power stations, solar villages and traffic lights. Ideal for gridtied systems and designed to withstand extremely tough operating conditions, Sharps' NE-170U1 modules are the perfect combination of technology and reliability.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 35.5 × 1.8 × 62 inches
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
- Solder-coated grid results in high fill factor performance under low light conditions.
- Sharp multi-purpose modules offer industry-leading performance for a variety of applications.
- High-power module (170W) using 125mm square poly-crystalline silicon solar cells with 13.10% module conversion efficiency
- Sharp’s advanced surface texturing process increases light absorption and efficiency while providing a more
- subdued,“natural” look
- Bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade
- Water white, tempered glass,EVA laminate, plus aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
- Nominal 24VDC output is perfect for grid-connected systems
- UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities