The SunWize SW-S130P 36-cell polycrystalline solar module offers high quality reliable power output. Suitable for remote communications, security, rural electrification, water pumping and general battery charging, It can be used in single and multiple-module installations.
The SunWize SW-S130P is an excellent choice if you're dealing with harsh weather conditions over a long period of time. Its polycrystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing. The module also comes with a weather resistant junction box that accommodates all wiring methods including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
All Sunwize modules are manufactured according to the strict requirements of international and US quality standards and carry 25-year limited warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64 × 28 × 5 inches
- Made with impact resistant glass surface that allows maximum light transmission.
- Polycrystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of
- ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life
- in severe environmental conditions.
- A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture tight
- strain relief connectors and electrical conduit. Bypass diodes insure reliable operation.
- Anodized aluminum tubular add strength and durability.
- Frames come with predrilled mounting holes.
- Power Tolerance of +/-5%