- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-ARC50 inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Four Star Solar's pre-wired and tested Mini Magnum MS4448PAE Power Center comes equipped with a Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 120/240 Sinewave Inverter, and a Mini Magnum Panel pre-assembled with a ME-BMK Battery Monitor. This power center is also sold with a Midnite Classic Charge Controller or the OutBack FlexMax 80 Charge Controller.
Since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs, not to mention the savings you'll receive on the components. Also, MS Series inverters that are installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more and view individual retail pricing.
The new Mini Magnum Panel is called “mini” because of its small size, i.e. carbon footprint. Designed to work with magnum inverters, the white powder coated panel fits on top of the magnum inverter, seamlessly organizing all of your safety features. Click on each of the components below to find out just exactly what you’re getting.
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 × 40 × 20 inches
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians
- MPN: 1440012