Magnum MS4448PAE E-panel power center
This power center includes the Magnum MS4448PAE Inverter and is capable of outputting at 120VAC or 240 VAC allowing for a wide range of applications. Add an optional charge controller for use in off-grid systems. The MidNite E-panel in this system does a great job of organizing wires and connections into a small footprint while also housing breakers and bus bars.
This Four Star Solar power center outputs 4,400 watts of power.
By pre-wiring and testing these power centers Four Star Solar has made installation quick and easy, while removing the chance of installing something wrong and "smoking" your inverter. In an effort to make these systems as complete as possible Four Star Solar has included a battery monitoring kit for instant battery status, and an inverter remote control/dipslay so you know exactly what's going on with the system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29.5 × 22.5 × 12.25 inches
- Weight: 114.684 lbs
- Midnite Classic 200 charge controller installed
- Simple, safe installation
- System monitor gives instant status and "Percent of Full" battery info
- Attractive white powder coated box with accessible front-facing controls
- Additional breaker space for DIN rail or surface mount breakers for optional equipment
- Inverter bypass switch allows choice of generator / grid or inverter output
- Easy to connect color coded buss bars for AC and DC connections
- Multiple available knockouts for conduit attachments
- Single system grounding point
- Clearly-labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output
- Fully-assembled and tested by experienced factory-trained technicians