- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-RTR inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Wholesale Solar’s pre-wired and tested Magnum MS4448PAE/2 Dual Inverter Power Center comes equipped with two Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 120/240 sinewave Inverters and a choice of charge controllers to give you 8,800 watts of power. Mounted on a Magnum MBP-D double back plate, its sophisticated ME-RTR router organizes your connections and allows you to access information on each individual inverter. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries' performance.
The dual Magnum is 32" wide and 40" tall with 1 or no charge controllers. If two charge controllers are installed the height increases to about 51" due to conduit. The unit is 9" deep when wall mounted.
Since we have already assembled and tested this system, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower. And because the MS Series inverters in this system are installed with a Magnum Energy panel and mounting plate, they carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty.
Feel free to click on the components below to learn more about what you're getting. You can also contact one of our sales technicians at 1-800-472-1142 or email us at [email protected].
This package is available with, and without, charge controllers. Some of the available options include the OutBack Power FLEXmax 80, the MidNite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controller, or the MidNite Solar Classic 250 Charge Controllers.
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 × 33 × 9 inches
- Weight: 245 lbs
- Three Surge Suppressors
- One Midnite Classic 150 Charge Controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians
- MPN: 1440050