- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-RTR inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Wholesale Solar’s pre-wired and tested Magnum MS4448PAE/2 Dual Inverter Power Center comes equipped with two Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 120/240 sinewave Inverters and a PT-100 Charge Controller to give you 8,800 watts of power. Mounted on a Magnum MBP-D double back plate, its sophisticated ME-RTR router organizes your connections and allows you to access information on each individual inverter. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries' performance.
The dual Magnum is 32" wide and 40" tall with 1 or no charge controllers. The unit is 9" deep when wall mounted.
Since we have already assembled and tested this system, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower. And because the MS Series inverters in this system are installed with a Magnum Energy panel and mounting plate, they carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty.
Feel free to click on the components below to learn more about what you're getting. You can also contact one of our sales technicians at 1-800-472-1142 or email us at[email protected].
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 × 40 × 20 inches
- Weight: 235 lbs
- PT-100 Charge Controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians