- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-RTR inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
13,200 watts of pure sinewave power
Wholesale Solar’s pre-wired and tested Magnum MS4448PAE Triple Inverter Power Center is constructed with three Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 120/240 sinewave Inverters to give you 13,200 watts of power. Mounted on two Magnum back plates with a ME-RTR router to organize your connections allowing you to access information on each inverter individually. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries.
Choose your charge controller
This package comes pre-wired with and without charge controllers. You have the option of one or two OutBack FM80 or Midnite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controllers.
Saves you time and money
Since Wholesale Solar has already wired and tested this system, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower.
Comes with a 5-year warranty
MS series inverters when coupled with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP come with a 5-year warranty. Plus Four Star Solar guarantees the rest of the system and the labor for 5 years.
See pricing and a list of components below. Contact one of our sales technicians at 1-800-472-1142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43 × 9 × 48 inches
- Weight: 395 lbs
- No Charge Controller
- Two Surge Suppressors
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians