17,600 watts of pure sinewave power Four Star Solar's pre-wired and pre-tested Magnum MS4448PAE Quad Inverter Power Center is constructed with four Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 120/240 sinewave Inverters to give you 17,600 watts of power. Mounted on three Magnum back plates, it has a sophisticated ME-RTR router that organizes your connections and allows you to access information on each inverter individually. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries' performance.
Save your time and your money
Since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower.
Comes with a 5-year warranty
MS series inverters when coupled with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP come with a 5-year warranty. Plus Four Star Solar guarantees the rest of the system and the labor for 5 years.
Choice of charge controllers
This package comes with or without a charge controller. You can choose either one or two Flexmax FM80 or Midnite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controllers.
Feel free to click on the components below to learn more about what you're getting. Contact one of our sale technicians at 1-800-472-1142 or email us [email protected]
Back to Top
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor!
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64 × 40 × 9 inches
- Weight: 551 lbs
- Four surge suppressors
- Two MidNite Classic 150 charge controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians
- MPN: 1440140