- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-ARC50 inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Four Star Solar's pre-wired and tested Mini Magnum MS4024PAE Power Center comes equipped with a Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 120/240 Sinewave Inverter, and a Mini Magnum Panel pre-assembled with a ME-BMK Battery Monitor. This power center is also available with a pre-wired Magnum PT-100 charge controller, Midnite Classic Charge Controller or the OutBack FlexMax 80 Charge Controller.
If battery backup is being added to an existing grid-tied system we recommend the Morningstar TriStar 600v controller. This controller is designed to accept input from a grid-tied 600v string inverter such as those available from SMA and Fronius, providing the ability to recharge batteries from your grid-tied solar array during a power outage. The TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB-TR controller is ideal for retrofitting battery backup onto any grid-tied string inverter system.
Since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs, not to mention the savings you'll receive on the components. Also, MS Series inverters that are installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more and view individual retail pricing.
The new Mini Magnum Panel is called “mini” because of its small size, i.e. carbon footprint. Designed to work with magnum inverters, the white powder coated panel fits on top of the magnum inverter, seamlessly organizing all of your safety features. Click on each of the components below to find out just exactly what you’re getting.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34.5 × 18.25 × 9 inches
- Weight: 94.387 lbs
- One surge suppressor
- No charge controller
- Simple, safe installation
- System monitor gives instant status and "Percent of Full" battery info
- Attractive white powder coated box with accessible front-facing controls
- Additional breaker space for DIN rail or surface mount breakers for optional equipment
- Inverter bypass switch allows choice of generator / grid or inverter output
- Easy to connect color coded buss bars for AC and DC connections
- Multiple available knockouts for conduit attachments
- Single system grounding point
- Clearly-labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output
- Fully-assembled and tested by experienced factory-trained technicians
- MPN: 1440190