- Easily-accessible front-mounted breakers
- Flush-mounted front-facing ME-ARC50 inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Four Star Solar's pre-wired and tested Mini Magnum MS4024PAE Power Center comes equipped with a Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 120/240 sinewave inverter, a Mini Magnum Panel pre-assembled with necessary components (See below for a complete list).
Since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs, and the cost of packaged components is also significantly lower. Also, the MS Series inverters that are installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more. You'll also be able to view individual retail pricing.
The new Mini Magnum Panel is called “mini” because of its small size. Designed to work with magnum inverters, the white powder coated panel fits on top of the magnum inverter, seamlessly organizing all of your safety features. Click on each of the components below to find out just exactly what you’re getting.
Back to Top
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34.5 × 22.5 × 9 inches
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Simple, safe installation
- System monitor gives instant status and "Percent of Full" battery info
- Attractive white powder coated box with accessible front-facing controls
- Additional breaker space for DIN rail or surface mount breakers for optional equipment
- Inverter bypass switch allows choice of generator / grid or inverter output
- Easy to connect, color-coded buss bars for AC and DC connections
- Multiple available knockouts for conduit attachments
- Single system grounding point
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output
- Fully assembled and tested by experienced factory-trained technicians
- MPN: 1440192