16,000 watts of Pure Sinewave
Wholesale Solar’s pre-wired and pre-tested Magnum MS4024PAE Quad Inverter Power Center is constructed with four Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 120/240 Sinewave Inverters to give you 16,000 watts of power. Mounted on three Magnum back plates, it has a sophisticated ME-RTR router that organizes your connections and allows you to access information on each inverter individually. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries' performance.
Save Your Time and Your Money
Since Wholesale Solar has already wired and tested this system, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower.
Choice of Charge Controllers
This package comes with and without a charge controller. You can choose to have one or two Flexmax FM80 or Midnite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controllers.
Inverters come with a 5-year warranty
Because the MS Series inverters in this system are installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel, they carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more about what you're getting. Contact one of our sale technicians at 1-800-472-1142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 × 65 × 9 inches
- Weight: 455 lbs
- Simple, Safe Installation
- 4 Magnum Energy MS4024PAE, 120/240 Sinewave Inverter
- 1 Magnum Router - ME-RTR
- 1 Magnum Energy BMK Battery Monitor-No Shunt
- Surge Supprressors
- Magnum Panels and Mounting Plates MMP
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- ETL and C-ETL Listed Magnum Energy Power Distribution Enclosure
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- AC and DC Input Breakers
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians