This pre-wired and tested Radian Inverter System is unique to the renewable energy market because it combines both off-grid and grid-tie capabilities into one piece of equipment. As with any grid-tied system, it will allow you to sell excess power that your solar panels generate back to the utility company, but you’ll also have the added security of a back up system.
The 8,000-watt Radian Inverter Center will:
- Protect you from utility power outages.
- Give you a return on your investment with its grid-tied net-metering capabilities (in areas where grid-tied power and net metering programs are available).
- Be expandable. Up to 10 Radian Inverters can be connected in parallel for up to 80,000 watts of power.
- Give you the choice of starting out with an “off-grid” system and expand it to use its grid-tied capabilities, if a utility company is accessible, or vice versa.
- Be simple, easy and safe to install.
Call us at (1-800-472-1142) to find out if this solar power system is right for you. Wholesale Solar will custom design any system to match your particular application.
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 182.15 lbs
- Simple, safe installation
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output.
- Fully assembled and tested by experienced factory trained technicians.
- All required internal cables, connectors, brackets, and breakers.
- A safe 100% NEC compliant design.
- Ability to expand up to 80,000 watts.
- Inverter: 28 x 16 x 8.7” (71.1 x 40.6 x 22.2 cm)
- Load Center: 17" X 16" X 8 1/2"
- MPN: 1440324