Back to Top
Dual Radian GS8048A-01 Power Center
This pre-wired and tested Outback Radian dual inverter system is unique to the renewable energy market because it combines both off-grid and grid-tie capabilities into one piece of equipment. As with any grid-tied system, it will allow you to sell excess power that your solar panels generate back to the utility company, but you’ll also have the added security of a battery backup system.
Power Center Features
- Provides backup power during utility outages
- Sells power into the grid, offsetting your energy costs (in areas where grid-tied interconnection and net metering programs are available)
- Expandable - up to 10 Radian inverters can be connected together for up to 80,000 watts of output power
- Allows you to start out with an “off-grid” system and expand it to use grid-tied capabilities, if utilty power becomes accessible
- Simple, easy and safe to install
- Includes dual Radian GS8048A-01 inverters with GSLC load centers, FM80 controllers and Mate3s remote control
Call us at (1-800-472-1142) to find out if this solar power system is right for you. Wholesale Solar will custom design any system to match your particular application.
Features & Attributes
- Simple, safe installation
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output
- Fully assembled and tested
- MPN: 1440356