- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ARC-50 inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Wholesale Solar’s pre-wired and tested Mini Magnum MS2012 Power Center comes equipped with a Magnum Energy MS2012 2000-watt Sine wave Inverter, and will deliver full power to a 120-volt load. The easy-to-access ME-BMK Battery Monitor unit and the ME-ARC 50 Inverter remote allow you to read the state of charge at any time in amps, volts or percentage of charge. And since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs.
These power centers work great for off-grid or battery backup systems by adding either the MidNite Solar Classic 150 or the OutBack Power FLEXmax FM80 80 Amp Charge Controller. See pricing options below.
The new Mini Magnum Panel that encases the MS2012 is called mini because of its small size. Designed to work with Magnum inverters, the white powder coated panel fits on top of the Magnum inverter, seamlessly organizing all of your safety features.
Because the MS Series inverter in this system is installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel, the inverter carries a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more. You’ll also be able to view individual retail pricing.
- Even at low AC voltage, the sinewave charger efficiently charges your batteries and the
- modified sine wave inverter keeps the cost down.
- The battery temperature sensor works with the charger for optimum charging.
- The MS Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations.
- Flash programming to facilitate memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- Accessible design and Convenient switches
- 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models.