- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ARC-50 inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Wholesale Solar’s pre-wired and tested Mini Magnum MS2012 Power Center comes equipped with a Magnum Energy MS2012 2000-watt Sine wave Inverter, and will deliver full power to a 120-volt load. The easy-to-access ME-BMK Battery Monitor unit and the ME-ARC 50 Inverter remote allow you to read the state of charge at any time in amps, volts or percentage of charge. And since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs.
These power centers work great for off-grid or battery backup systems by adding either the MidNite Solar Classic 150 or the OutBack Power FLEXmax FM80 80 Amp Charge Controller. See pricing options below.
The new Mini Magnum Panel that encases the MS2012 is called mini because of its small size. Designed to work with Magnum inverters, the white powder coated panel fits on top of the Magnum inverter, seamlessly organizing all of your safety features.
Because the MS Series inverter in this system is installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel, the inverter carries a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more. You’ll also be able to view individual retail pricing.
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians