- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-ARC50 inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
Four Star Solar’s pre-wired and tested Mini Magnum MS2012 Power Center comes equipped with a Magnum Energy MS2012 2,000-watt sinewave Inverter, and will deliver full power to a 120-volt load. Housed with a Mini Magnum Panel, it comes pre-assembled with all the components you'll need (See below for a complete list).
This power center includes a Morningstar TriStar TS-MPPT-45 charge controller, renowned in the industry for durability and reliability.
You can also purchase this power system with an Outback FLEXmax 80 Charge Controller, Midnite Classic 150, or Magnum PT-100 controller.
The Mini Magnum Panel is called “mini” because of its small size. Designed to work with magnum inverters, the white powder coated panel fits on top of the magnum inverter, seamlessly organizing all of your safety features.
Since Four Star Solar has already assembled and tested this system, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs. Also, MS Series inverters that are installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty. Feel free to click on the components below to learn more. You'll also be able to view individual retail pricing, to see just how much you'll be saving.
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Two Surge suppressors
- One TS-MPPT-45 charge controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians