Pre-designed, pre-wired, and tested
This Magnum MS4024 E-panel power center is great for off-grid applications or add a MidNite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controller for use in a battery backup system. The MidNite E-panel does a great job of organizing connections and housing breakers and bus bars. The E-panel bus bars have plenty of extra connection space to allow for optional equipment. Four Star Solar makes this unit as complete as possible by adding surge suppression devices and including DC breakers.
Powerful and compact!
Pre-wired and tested by Four Star Solar manufacturer-trained technicians, this pre-wired inverter system will produce 4,000 watts of 120VAC sinewave energy for your home, cabin or RV. With exceptional efficiency and reliability, it comes with a full 5 year warranty. Keep an eye on the system with a Magnum RC-50 inverter control and display plus instantly know the percent of battery charge available with the BMK battery monitoring kit.
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29.5 × 22.5 × 12.25 inches
- Weight: 116.883 lbs
- Two surge suppressors
- No charge controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Up to Nine AC or DC Breaker Knockouts for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians