Simple plug-n-play design.
The Rolling Thunder incorporates heavy-duty, reliable equipment and a hefty, maintenance-free AGM battery bank to provide backup power for years beyond its two year warranty.
Charges easily by plugging into any grounded wall outlet or 120 volt generator output. The Rolling Thunder delivers pure sinewave power for even the most sensitive instruments, tools, appliances and data systems. Eight (8) 120v GFCI-protected outlets and two (2) USB ports allow multiple connections to keep life running even when the grid is not.
Power where you need it, when you need it.
Choose from two wheel options for a variety of applications. Roll it out from the utility closet during power outages with the 5" locking casters, or transport it (by trailer) to street festivals, outdoor concerts or building sites on the 8" wheels. Powers 2,000 watts of load from its 6 kW hours of battery capacity. An easy to read meter keeps you posted on battery storage levels.
VIDEO TOUR: Rolling Thunder Portable Battery Backup Unit.
Features & Attributes
- 2,000 watts pure sinewave AC power.
- Two (2) 8D batteries.
- 120 VAC output. 15 Amp.
- Eight (8) GFCI protected 3-prong outlets
- Two (2) USB ports
- Recessed 3-prong AC inlet. Fits most standard extension cords. For charging the battery bank from grid or generator.
- LED battery charge monitor.
- Housed in sturdy, handsome cabinet with locking door.
- White powder coat finish.
- Wheel options:
- 5'' solid polyurethane locking casters, non marking - ideal for indoor use on hard or finished surfaces.
- 8" pneumatic locking casters - for rougher or mildly uneven surfaces.
- height: 35-3/4" (with 5'' wheels)
- height: 39-1/2" (with 8'' wheels)
- width: 36-1/4"
- depth: 23"
- Weight: 480 pounds.
- Two Year Warranty from Four Star Solar
- MPN: RT-2000