If you live where temperatures routinely dip below freezing, a carburetor heater helps keep cold weather conditions from disrupting generator operation.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 × 5 × 3.5 inches
- Weight: 1.05 lbs
- Designed to keep moisture from the incoming fuel line from freezing in the engine.
- Heater has built-in thermostat that automatically turns heater on and off when needed.
- Recommended for improved cold starting in locations where temperatures fall below 0°C (32°F).
- Carburetor heaters are offered on 6-20 kW air-cooled units.