This Solar Sky Grid-tie System is designed around the SMA Sunny Boy inverter and 36 JinkoSolar 275w Black Poly Solar Panels. Complete with MC4 extension cables, SMA inverter system, durable IronRidge racking, AC disconnect/shutoff switch and an Electrical Design Drawing, you'll be ready to use the power from the sun in no time.
At the heart of every PV system is the inverter and we have included SMA's new ultra-high efficiency transformerless inverters packed with features allowing you to convert the greatest amount of sunlight into usable energy.
- Wide Voltage Range - Allows power generation in a variety of conditions
- Secure Power Supply - Provides backup power in the event of daytime power outage
- Multiple Maximum Power Point Trackers - Increases design options and panel configurations
- Transformerless Design - Reduces weight while increasing efficiency
- Sunny Portal Monitoring - Provides real time data to any home or mobile device
- Easily add Rapid Shutdown* with TS4 optimizers or the SMA Rapid Shutdown Box (see related items)
Use Solar Power During an Outage
Why Buy a Grid-tie Power System from Wholesale Solar?
When buying from Wholesale Solar, a lot of the hard work has already been done. Drawing on almost 26 years of experience in the renewable energy field, Wholesale Solar chooses only high quality solar panels and UL-listed components. The Electrical Design Drawing that comes with the system will save you time and money at installation time. The end result is a virtually maintenance-free, NEC-compliant system with an expected life of several decades.
*Note: Rapid shutdown is required for all PV systems installed on buildings. SMA inverters require additional hardware to meet Rapid Shutdown requirements. Optimizers can be added onto every module to comply with 2017 NEC 690.12 requirements for system Rapid Shutdown. The TS4-R-F provides the necessary safety features and is the most cost-effective solution for Rapid Shutdown compliance. SMA offers a full line of optimizers with monitoring, shade mitigation and module optimization features, click here for the complete list of options.