12 panel gridtie SolarWorld SolarEdge system
Twelve (12) SolarEdge Power Optimizers are paired up with twelve (12) SolarWorld 295-watt solar panels and strung to an ETL listed SolarEdge SE3800A-US providing a revolutionary way of maximizing the sun’s power.
Why should you invest in the 12 panel SolarEdge SolarWorld gridtie system? The SolarEdge Power Optimizers maximize energy throughput from each module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually. Because SolarEdge Power Optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, the SolarEdge inverter works at optimal efficiency.
- Up to 25% increase in power output
- Faster installations with less wiring
- Maximum roof utilization
- Safest solar system! With built in arc fault detection
- Built-in module-level monitoring for unprecedented remote maintenance capabilities
- 25-year warranty on power optimizers and 12-year warranty on inverters
Why is a SolarEdge System Better Than a Traditional Gridtie System? In a SolarEdge system, Power Optimizers are paired up to each solar panel allowing panels to operate independently at optimal performance. In a traditional gridtie system, if only one solar panel in your system is shaded or is down, every other solar panel in the array replicates the same output, reducing the entire system’s power output.
Fewer Constraints and More Flexibility in the Design Process: