This 24 panel SolarWorld Gridtie System features the SolarEdge system
A revolutionary way of maximizing the sun's power using SolarEdge Power Optimizers. 24 SolarEdge Power Optimizers are paired up with 24 SolarWorld SW345 XL Silver Mono Solar Panel
and strung to 1 SolarEdge SE7600A-US Inverter
Why Should You Invest in a SolarEdge SolarWorld Gridtie System?
The SolarEdge Power Optimizers maximize energy throughput from each and every module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually per module. Because SolarEdge Power Optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, the SolarEdge inverter works at optimal efficiency. Benefits include:
- Up to 25% increase in power output.
- Faster installations with less wiring.
- Maximum roof utilization.
- Built-in arc fault detection for a safer solar system.
- Built-in module-level monitoring for unprecedented remote maintenance capabilities.
- 25-year warranty on power optimizers and 12-year warranty on inverters
Why is a SolarEdge System Better Than a Traditional Gridtie System?
In a traditional gridtie system, if only one solar panel in your system is shaded or is down, every other solar panel in the array replicates the same power output, reducing the entire system’s power output. In a SolarEdge system, Power Optimizers are paired up to each solar panel allowing panels to operate independently at optimal performance.
Fewer Constraints and More Flexibility in the Design Process:
- Temperature is not a factor because fixed string voltage ensures the inverter always operates at its peak efficiency voltage and prevents under-voltage power losses even on hot days.
- Panels don't all have to be facing the same way
- Different string lengths can now be accommodated.
- Solar power ratings and technologies can vary.
Web-Based Monitoring Options Available
The SolarEdge Module Monitoring portal is a web-based application that provides performance monitoring of your solar panels, fault detection and automatic alerts for accurate troubleshooting localized on a virtual site map. Monitoring is simple with the use of ethernet cable OR ethernet bridge. If you have any questions regarding this system, or would like to discuss a custom-made system, contact us 1-800-472-1142
or at [email protected]
.Back to Top
Back to Top