This Fullriver Deep Cycle Battery Bank is great for an off-grid system. ThIs Battery Bank includes 8 Fullriver AGM batteries, has 415 Amp Hours, runs 48 Volts DC and has a whopping 19,920 Watt Hours.
Fullriver Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
Fullriver batteries are the best value on the market today. Fullriver engineers met their goal of designing a Deep Cycle VRLA battery with the highest possible reserve capacity, longest cycle life and low internal resistance, while achieving superior cranking performance. The Fullriver DC Series batteries are the smart choice for demanding recreational and industrial deep discharge applications.
More power over more life cycles
Deep Cycle batteries are designed to be deeply discharged and recharged hundreds of times. They are designed and built differently than automotive starting batteries. They use more lead, heavier plates and other proprietary materials that enable them to deliver more power and capacity over many life cycles. When used in renewable energy applications these batteries carry a full 7-year warranty.
Non-hazardous, maintenance-free performance
Deep Cycle batteries are used in many applications including; Boats, RVs, Solar and Wind power, Electric Vehicles, and many more. Fullriver's DC Series batteries provide the performance and life of a true deep cycle battery with all the convenience and benefits of being maintenance-free & non-hazardous.
|8||Fullriver DC400-6 AGM Sealed 6V 415Ah Battery||Batteries|
|7||Four Star Solar 2/0 - 12" UL Cable (Red/White)||Cables|
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 × 25 × 79 inches
- Weight: 985.9 lbs
- Highest possible reserve capacity.
- Longest cycle life.
- Designed to be deeply discharged and recharged hundreds of times.
- Sealed and maintenance-free!
- Perfect for demanding recreational and industrial applications.
- Lifting handles and removable handles on select batteries make the product easier to move and install.
- MPN: WSS Battery Bank Fullriver AGM 415 Ah 48 VDC 19,920 Wh (8)