Trina Solar's black-framed TSM-235PA05.08 235-watt solar panel is a great choice for any application whether it's off-grid, commercial, or residential. And with its black-frame, it is an exciting option for designers, architects and homeowners seeking a sleeker and more aesthetic look.
Compared to most any solar panel in the market, the TSM-235-PA05.08 polycrystalline solar panel is very competitive. A good performer in low light conditions, this solar panel is also sturdy and can accommodate of 5400Pa, or winds of of to 2400 Pa. It boasts a 15% efficiency rating and a power tolerance of 0/+3%. Its PTC rating is 211.3 watts, a 3.5 percent improvement over their earlier 235-watt models. Wholesale Solar has been so pleased with Trina Solar panels' that they include them in many of their solar power gridtie systems.
Trina Solar panels are UL listed and manufactured to international standards. A vertically integrated company, Trina Solar performs a variety of quality control tests to insure their modules keep up to their highest of standards. Read more about their testing processes here.
Features & Attributes
- Anodized Black-frame provides aesthetic option for solar designer.
- Tolerance ratio of 0/+3%
- Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy winds.
- New eco-friendly packaging minimizes cardboard waste and transportation costs.
- All modules designed and manufactured in China at an ISO 9001 certified factory.
- Bears up to 5400Pa and 2400 Pa wind loads