The SolarWorld SW260 Black Poly Modules These 260 Watt Solar Panels are a great investment for grid-tie and off-grid. They come with a black matte frame and are made with polycrystalline cells.
SolarWorld Modules Are Thoroughly Tested SolarWorld follows strict quality standards with concern to not only the quality of their product but also to their environmental impact, occupational health and safety standards. Solar world uses advanced equipment creating their products through a fully automated manufacturing process. SolarWorld tests their products at least 3 times of what the IEC requirements are, helping improve SolarWorld modules through gaining valuable information on their products behavior.
SolarWorld Modules Are Built To Last SolarWorld offers a 25-year linear performance warranty and a 10-year product warranty for the SW 260. SolarWorld modules have a maximum load capacity of up to 8500 Pa making these Panels able to withstand large amounts of snow and ice. All SolarWorld modules go through the most instensive salt spray testing condistions making these panels great for coastal conditions. SolarWorld modules are great for agriculture due to their ability to withstand the effects ammonia inherently has on materials.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65.95 × 39.4 × 1.3 inches
- Weight: 39.7 lbs
- Lowest measuring tolerance in industry
- Every component is tested to meet 3 times IEC requirements
- Designed to withstand heavy accumulations of snow and ice
- Positive performance tolerance
- 25-year linear performance warranty and 10-year product warranty
- Glass with anti-reflective coating