Meets strict quality standards
These panels are manufactured in state-of-the-art German or United States factories and meet strict environmental and quality standards. All SolarWorld panels are produced using plus-sorting which guarantees every module will deliver an efficiency greater than or equal to its nameplate rating.
Designed for maximum power output
The SW 345-watt Pro XL module is manufactured with a silver aluminum frame and 72 monocrystalline solar cells. These panels generate more power per panel than most other panels on the market. For the DIY installer that means installing less panels on your roof, or the ability to generate more power with limited roof space.
Longest warranty in the industry
The linear warranty guarantees power generated will not decrease more than 0.7% per year from its nameplate. This guarantees that each module will produce at least 83.89% of its nameplate power after 25 years. On top of this SolarWorld offers a 20-year product warranty.
Features & Attributes
- 72-cell monocrystalline silicon module
- Tempered glass on the front
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 lbs per square foot at any orientation
- Efficiency rating of 16.03%
- Power tolerance of +/-2%
- Frame has grounding locations on all four corners
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- 25-year linear performance guarantee
- 20-year product workmanship warranty
- MPN: SW 345 XL Mono