Lightweight, Robust, Time-Saving
The Sunmodule Plus impresses with its numerous and clever detailed solutions. Yields and performance have been improved, and installation and use are particularly flexible.
Whether you are carrying, lifting, or installing the Sunmodule Plus, handing is easy and secure. The structured, hardened solar glass is thin, considerably reducing its weight. In combination with the module frame which has a wave-shaped, reinforced profile, the module is particularly robust, and fast and easy to install.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
The Sunmodule Plus delivers maximum flexibility for nearly every application. The frame can be combined in many ways with rack systems, and clamping is possible on the short side of the module. The flange that facilitates installation and grounding from the rear offers further flexibility during installation. The Amphenol H4 plug is compatible with all common solar cables.
High-Performance and Aesthetics
Look forward to more power. The drainage corners ensure high yields. This is thanks to the integrated water drainage concept, which improves the self-cleaning effect. In addition, the cell matrix ensures great performance: Increased spacing between the cells and frame results in improved light yield. The Sunmodule Plus also thrills with its exceptional design.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Made in Germany
- 60-cell monocrystalline
- Black frame, white back sheet
- Tested in extreme weather conditions - hail impact tested and resistant to salt spray, frost, ammonia, dust and sand.
- Proven guarantee against hotspots and PID-free to IEC 62804-1
- Highly-efficient mono PERC cells
- Patented corner design with integrated drainage for optimized self-cleaning
- High-transmissive front glass and anti-reflective coating
- 25 year performance guarantee, 20 year product warranty
- MPN: SW 290