Trina Solar's silver-framed mono-crystalline TSM-DA01 185-watt panel is a high-quality versatile module constructed for easy installation. This UL-listed panel can be used for commercial, residential, offgrid, or utility scale applications with ground, roof, building face or tracking systems.
Trina Solar goes out of their way to make sure their modules are resistant to any kind of weather condition, whether it's hot,, cold, hailing or snowing. The TSM-DA01 185-watt panel is constructed with high transmission, low iron, .12 inch tempered glass, and sturdy frames made of aluminum. This solar module with sustain loads of 113 Lbs. per square feet.
Ensuring the highest quality, Trina Solar performs a variety of tests on their modules, including an infra red test and their proprietary stress test. Read more about their rigorous testing processes here. Trina Solar panels have a 25-year power output warranty and a 5-year manufacturing warranty.
Call Wholesale Solar to find out more about these panels at 1-800-472-1142.
Please note this solar panel uses Tyco connectors.
Features & Attributes
- Efficiency rating of 14.5
- Power tolerance of 0/+3%
- Integrated bypass diodes protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing.
- Silver frames constructed with anodized aluminum improve load resistance capabilities for heavy winds.
- Withstand load of up to 5400 PA or 113 PSF
- Eco-friendly packaging minimizes cardboard waste and transportation costs.
- All modules designed and manufactured in China at an ISO 9001 certified factory.
- MPN: TSM-185DA01