ET Solar's P672295WB 295-watt polycrystalline solar panels are high quality solar panels with an unbeatable price. Suitable for home or business applications, these solar panels come with an attractive silver frame and white back sheet and are guaranteed to generate power efficiently for years to come. ET's P672295WB 295-watt solar panels are typically used in larger solar power systems. Due to their physical size, it takes more than one person to install them.
ET's 660 Series Solar Panels are the best performing polycrystalline solar panels around.The internationally recognized test conducted by PHOTON Lab proves this. The ET-P660 series solar panels performed better than other Tier 1 multi-crystalline solar panels tested outdoors under the same conditions. That's saying a lot, because the more efficient your solar panels are, the better the return on your investment.
ET Solar is one of the few companies in the industry to offer liability insurance with their solar panels. They also come with a 25-year linear power warranty and a 10-year workmanship and materials warranty.
Built to withstand heavy weather, the P672295WB 295-watt polycrystalline solar panels will sustain snow loads of up to 113 pounds per square feet or 5400 PA. Their anodized aluminum frames improve corrosion resistance
Features & Attributes
- 15.2% efficiency rating
- -0% to 2% tolerance ratio
- Low iron tempered safety glass
- Self-cleaning and anti-reflective layer with higher light absorption and minimal surface dust
- Anodized aluminum frame improves corrosion resistance
- Industry leading performance in a low irradiation environment by Photon test
- Withstand high wind loads and snow loads
- Cell encapsulation EVA Gel Content and Peel Strength Test
- Tight power tolerance
- MC4 Connectors