DescriptionThe new Sunny Boy 2000HFUS high frequency inverters are designed for projects requiring UL certification* and represent the next step in innovative SMA technology.
The Sunny Boy HF 2000 HFUS inverter features world-class efficiency, slim-line enclosure, reduced weight, mountable in between wall studs and perfect for new construction or space-constrained retrofits.
Simple installation features: Automatic grid detection**, field configuration for positive ground modules and a wide input voltage range of 175 to 600 V for exceptional system design flexibility.
A wealth of data in a user-friendly format by use of a modern graphic display and wireless Bluetooth communication system.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 × 24 × 16 inches
- Maximum efficiency 96%
- OptiTrac MPP tracking for the best tracking efficiency
- OptiCool™ actively manages temperature
- Galvanic isolation
- Integrated DC switch-disconnect
- Slim enclosure mounts in between wall studs
- Plug-in grounding with GFDI• Reduced weight
- Quick Module for quick and easy configuration
- Modern graphic display
- Bluetooth® technology