Conext™ XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Available solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further adaptability.
Conext XW+ enables solar prioritization, load shifting, peak shaving, and assists small generators with heavy loads. Backup power with grid-tie functionality converts external DC power to AC power for export to the utility grid.
Scalable Modular Architecture
From a single Conext XW+ unit to clusters up to 102 kW, the Conext XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider ElectricTM Conext XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23 × 16 × 9 inches
- Weight: 118 lbs
- Excellent load starting with high 30-minute and 5-second power
- Performs in hot environments up to 70°C
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 102 kW
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
- Certified to UL1741 and CSA for utility-interactive applications
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
- Efficient, power factor corrected, high-current, multistage battery charging
- MPN: RNW865704861