The XW4024 GridTie/Offgrid Solar Inverter
Schneider brings the next generation of inverter/charger to market, with the XW Hybrid Inverter/ Charger, the heart of the XW System. The XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger (XW) is a true sine wave, 120/240-volt AC, split-phase, inverter/charger that incorporates a DC to AC inverter, a battery charger, and an AC auto-transfer switch.
It is the foundation for battery-based residential and commercial applications up to 18 kilowatts (kW). Capable of being grid-interactive or grid independent, the XW can operate with generators and renewable energy sources to provide full-time or backup power.
Designed with consultation and input from industry experts, dealers, and installers, the XW sets a new standard for battery-based inverter/chargers.
Integrating the best features available in the market, innovative new features by Schneider and balance-of-systems components, the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger’s design makes installation quicker and easier. The XW offers high efficiency and unprecedented surge capacity to maximize the owner’s return on investment. No other inverter/charger looks or performs like the XW.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 28 × 11 × 23 inches
- Weight: 160 lbs
- True sine wave output
- 120/240 volt AC spilt-phase operation
- Dual AC inputs
- Integrated design to minimize external balance-of-system components
- XanBus™-enabled network communication
- Certified to UL1741 and CSA for utility-interactive applications
- Unprecedented surge capacity
- Efficient, power factor corrected, high-current, multistage battery charging
- MPN: XW4024E