Simple and Safe Installation for Radian Inverters
Designed to work with OutBack Power's Radian inverter/chargers and Hub Communications Manager, OutBack's GS Load Center (GSLC) will make your solar power installation easy and simple.
For Use with AC Applications
This particular model, OutBack's GSLC175-120/240 Load Center, is recommended for systems with a single Radian inverter and an AC power source, and can be customized in other ways. It should be used with AC applications and comes with factory prepared dual 175 Adc inverter circuit breakers, dual AC inputs and 120/240 Vac maintenance bypass assembly.
|The removable front cover allows for opening from either side of the load center. The enclosure provides mounting holes for OutBack's HUB Communications Manager and for up to two charge controllers.|
Back to Top
The GSLC175-120/240 is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. Call one of our trained technicians at 1-800-472-1142 to find if this load center suits your needs. Or view the other models here.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24 × 21 × 14 inches
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Removable front cover allows for opening from either side of the load center.
- Can mount up to two charge controllers
- Compatible with OutBack's Hub Manager
- Recommended for systems with a single Radian inverter and an AC power source.
- This box has AC input and DC battery breakers only.
- It does NOT have any PV breakers, GFI circuits included or FlexNet DC
- MPN: GSLC175-120/240