SkyBox Rapid Shutdown Kit
OutBack provides a fully-compliant PV rapid shutdown equipment plus combiner solution with the SkyBox RSD-1.
The SkyBox Rapid Shutdown meets the following 2014 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements:
- NEC 690.12Rapid shutdown (provides a means for first responders to safely de-energize controlled conductors)
- NEC 690.15DC disconnect (opens all ungrounded circuit conductors from all sources of power)
The SkyBox RSD-1 is rated to 600VDC for integration in a wide range of systems and designed for ease of service and clean wire management. Components can be ordered for alternative system needs, including use with grid-direct PV inverters, and stacked SkyBoxs.
Note that string fuses are sold separately, see related items.
- End-to-end solution listed to UL1741
- Type 3R enclosure rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- Flexible design - install the combiner box vertically or horizontally and mount to racking or under an array
- Interoperable with compatible third-party PV rapid shutdown devices (PVRSE with dry contact)
- Note: fuses sold seperately