- Plug & Play setup
- Installation flexibility in connecting to a router
- Communicates over existing electrical wires
- Enables remote troubleshooting of solar array
- Connects up to 600 microinverters
- Bi-directional communications let Envoy adapt to future utility requirements.
Enlighten monitoring service features:
- See individual panel performance, not just the inverter.
- Receive alerts when the system or individual panels are not performing as expected.
- With at-a-glance views of energy production and performance, system owners can see their system is performing as expected.
- Easily compare current performance against a previous day week or month.
- View historical weather data to understand variations in performance.
- System status indicator tells you when the system is not performing as expected and what can be done to restore performance.
- One-click sharing with integrated social media buttons. Accessible from any device with an Internet connection.
|Connection||Description||Which accessory do I need?|
|Connect to your Internet router via a standard Ethernet cable. Limited by cable length.||(None; included with this item)|
|Connect to your existing wireless network (standard 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi)||Enphase WF-01 - Wi-Fi Adapter for Envoy (#2977070)
|Create a network through your home's existing electrical wiring. Not wireless, but requires no additional wiring and still works across rooms. (Wikipedia: Powerline networking)||Enphase EPLC-01 - Power Line Carrier for Envoy (#9937525)
|ZigBee is a specialized wireless technology used ONLY for particular products that require it, such as the
GE i210 Revenue Grade Meter (RGM). (Wikipedia:
Please do not choose this option unless another product you're using specifically tells you to. "Regular" wireless networks use the WF-01 Wi-Fi Adapter instead (above).
|Enphase ZGB-01 - ZigBee Adapter for Envoy (#2977099)