The ME-ARC is a simple to use remote control monitoring device for Magnum Energy PAE inverters (240VAC), specifically the MS4448PAE and the MS4024PAE. These inverters have a higher level of programmability than the regular MS series which use the ME-RC 50 remote.
With capacity for all the standard and advanced features available in Magnum inverters, the ME-ARC has a network connection to the inverter.
The ME-ARC also has the option of controlling the advanced features of the ME-AGS-N Automatic Gen Start and the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit. This remote control has fingertip operation and new one-knob programming.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.9 × 5.9 × 1.6 inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- LED Indicators very clearly show the inverter/charger status.
- The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total), alphanumeric display used for programming the inverter/charger operation and viewing current status or fault messages.
- Two ON/OFF buttons allow the inverter or charger to be quickly enabled or disabled.
- Five Menu buttons allow the inverter or charger to be configured to your specific preferences. Menus give simple access to monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary Knob / SELECT button - Like a dash radio knob, the rotary encoder knob is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. By pushing you can “SELECT” a menu item or “Save” a setting once it is displayed on the LCD screen.