Powerful and Feature Rich
The Magnum Energy MM-1012E modified sinewave inverter works great in renewable energy or backup power systems (230V, or 50Hz applications outside the US). This inverter will convert 12-volt DC power from your battery bank to 230-volt 50Hz power at a price that will keep your system cost competitive. Magnum Energy builds products known for their high quality, impressive features and reliability. The MMS-E series of inverters is backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty. The MM-1012E inverter/charger is a cost-effective, easy to use solution for small off-grid power needs.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Features & Attributes
- Pure Sinewave
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation
- Built in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- 2-year parts and labor warranty