The All-New MM Series from Magnum Energy inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in cabins, and smaller RV's.
An exciting new design, The MM is a smaller, lighter and less expensive version of the popular ME and MS Series inverters. This cost effective inverter retains all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models.
The MM models with chargers use the same charger topology used in all Magnum models, a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient. Available in 600 and 1200-watt models, the MM Series is ETL listed to the requirements of UL/cUL 458. This very cost effective inverter is efficient, powerful, easy-to-use.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, pre-tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.4 × 16.6 × 4.7 inches
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. It will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down, If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers.
- Battery temperature sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- 24-month Warranty: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Optional remote control: Remotes are available for the MM Series, including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four-wire phone jack that connects to remotes comes standard with the unit.