Cotek’s S150w 24v Inverter
The S series of Cotek inverters are stand-alone inverters best for electrical systems that have a battery charger. Their AC power output can handle small, large as well as multiple AC loads. This inverter is designed for both recreational and industrial applications.
This Cotek DC-AC pure sine-wave inverter converts 24 volts DC to 150 watts of AC power. Includes a UL 458 approved microprocessor which includes cables, connectors and is compatible with several types of input connectors and output AC sockets. Includes overload temperature protection, short circuit polarity and voltage protections.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 × 5.2 × 2.83 inches
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Low frequency transformer design is capable of driving high reactive and capacitive loads
- DC input socket availability is suitable for different user scenarios
- Power ON / OFF remote control
- Input & output fully isolation
- Thermal control fan
- Input Protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output Protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature
- E13 / UL / CE / FCC approved