Magnum MS-2012 Inverter/ Charger The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS- 2012 is a new pure sine wave inverter specifically designed for demanding mobile and off grid applications.
The MS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and UL 1741 for off grid installations.
Installation is a snap. Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and then switch on the power. Four easy steps!
Magnum Energy offers a 3-year warranty on this inverter and a 5-year warranty when you install it with a MMP or MP Magnum Energy panel.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired and tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Even at low AC voltage, sinewave charger efficiently charges batteries.
- Pure sine wave output for sensitive electronic devices
- Battery temperature sensor works with charger for optimum charging.
- MS Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations.
- Flash programming to facilitate memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- MS Series provides multiple ports, including RS485 communication port for network expansion, and remote port.
- Accessible design and Convenient switches.
- 50 Amp transfer service available on all models.