Magnum Energy's MS Series Inverter/Chargers are made in the United States, and are known for their world-class reliability.
The Magnum Enrgy MS2012-20B inverter/charger is a pure sine wave inverter and charger designed for the most demanding off-grid or mobile applications. The MS2012-20B inverter/charger includes two preinstalled 20Amp AC breakers, saving you space and money by eliminating the need for a separate breaker box.
Pure sine wave output will power your most sensitive electronic equipment by reproducing the exact frequencies used by the grid. This inverter/charger features an extra large AC-access cover, and 360-degree DC terminals that make it easy to work on.
Magnum Energy stands behind the MS2012-20B inverter/charger with a solid 3-year (36 month) warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75 × 12.65 × 8 inches
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Includes two pre-installed 20 amp AC breakers.
- ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use, and UL 1741 for off-grid installations.
- Efficient Power Factor Corrected charger uses 25-30% less current.
- Lightweight aluminum base and cover provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple interface options, including an RS-485 communications port for network expansion.
- Inverter mounted ON/OFF switch with an LED indicator.
- Optional Automatic Generator Start (AGS) module will automatically start and stop your generator, based on temperature or battery voltage settings