The Refurbished MMS1012 Inverter
The Magnum Energy MMS-1012 and MMS-1012G pure sine wave inverters are designed to provide cost effective solutions for mobile applications such as entertainment systems, small appliances, RVs and boats. They are versatile, easy-to-use, lightweight and would work as a reliable base for your energy system. Both MMS models are 1000-watt inverter/chargers with 20 amp AC transfer capability and a 50 amp, 4-stage Power Factor Correction (PFC) charger. They feature isolated input/output neutrals for mobile applications and a 15’ battery temperature sensor.
The difference between the MMS-1012 and the MMS 1012G is in the wiring. With the MMS-1012, the AC input and output are provided with pigtail wires to allow hardwiring to a main AC distribution panel and to an inverter sub-panel. The MMS-1012-G's AC input is provided by a standard 3 ft. plug-in power cord, and the AC output is provided by a standard GFCI two plug outlet.
Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built-in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MMS charger uses a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models. The MMS Series is also ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 and meets the KKK-A-822E standard.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.6 × 4.7 × 8.4 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Pure Sinewave
- 1000 watts continuous at 25°C.
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation.
- AC transfer switch circuitry; allowing incoming AC power to continue to pass-thru to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger with power factor correction and temperature compensation – for optimum battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Modern and aesthetically pleasing design with large AC wiring compartment (provides easy access to AC wiring for simple and quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power – within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick connection accessory and remote ports – easily accept several optional remote controls and the Battery Temperature Sensor.
- MPN: RMS1012